Thursday, January 3, 2008

The Song for the 3 a.m. Sled


Sheesh! I've been gone for a long time. Or so it seems to me. I didn't mean to do it. Its just that I was having too much fun...dashing thru the snow, on my no horse open sled. Down the hill we'd go, laughing all the waaay. Don't even have to walk, 'cuz 'mobiles give us rides, what fun it was to ride and laugh and sled all thru the night. Oh, sleddings great! Sleddings fun! Sledding all the way! Oh what fun it is to ride on my no horse open sleigh!

I just lalalalove it when I break into song.
And yes, in our family, we take sledding seriously. I've got the bruised tailbone, fat lip, and hoarse voice to prove it.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

no, *I* just love it when you break into song! it's one of my favorite things. and this is no exception. nicely done.

angie said...

i too love the song...but, wow, a bruised tailbone - that's some serious sledding!

Tiffany said...

I think I speak for many when I say that I hope 2008 includes the release of Jamie Anne's first CD of re-worded songs!

ali said...

I didn't even notice it was a song until I was 3/4 of the way through. Just seemed like poetry ... which you break in to from time to time, too.

My favorite line: no-horse open sleigh. xo.

Jori said...

You are a good little song writer! Oh how I love sledding. Glad you had fun!

love.boxes said...

WhooooooooHOooooooooooooooooo!!!!!