Monday, September 24, 2007

Campbells

It's officially official. Fall is here. It all started when I realized today was the first day I quit craving shave ice and had a hankering for a warm bowl of soup. This was further confirmed when it seemed everyone else had the same idea I did. It took 3 stops before I found a spot that hadn't run out of soup for lunch.

It also makes me miss NYC. Fall is the best best best time of year to be in the city. If I were there today, I'd first of all get me a nice bowl of soup to go from Au Bon Pain in Rockefeller Center, sit down on a bench and enjoy the people watching alongside my soup. Then I'd hop on over to the MOMA to enjoy some more soup, Andy Warhol style.

6 comments:

ali said...

Mmm. I'd take a cuppa soup with you anyday.

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I want to go back to NYC with you as my personal guide. Oh I love Au Bon Pain and I love the link.

Author said...

JAMIE! Come back! We miss you! The ghost of Andy wants you to be his new muse...

Lorilee said...

I miss fall :(

Lane said...

Love this photo. It's actually still summerish here in NYC. You could have your soup and shave ice, too!

ali said...

Except there is no shave ice in NYC. Right?