Saturday, January 6, 2007

Christmas Chronicle

Just thought I should take down my little Christmas wish list that's been up for a while, and check things off. That way, I will always remember what a splendiferous year it was.

Home for the Holidays ---- we got 7 whirlwind days filled with family, friends, food, and photos.
Camera Phone ---- oh well, I guess you can't win them all.
Miss Famous ---- I guess I should have included the Babygirl in the first one. True Bliss!
The Nutcracker Ballet ---- I got to go to the NY Ballet this year, and it did not disappoint.
Ice Skating ---- So much fun, I think we might make it a yearly tradition.
Sleeping Bag Coat ---- This is more about survival than fashion, but I lalalalove mine.
Iced Sugar Cookies ---- Didn't have time to make 'em, but you bet I bought some. And some chocolate covered raspberries too. Hey, it was the Holidays!

I loved Christmas, just as I love all Holidays.

3 comments:

ali said...

I loved having you home for 7 whirlwind days. And I want to bring Miss Famous to you. :)

Lorilee said...

Jamie, I don't have a camara phone either.. we are old fashion, but it's cool, right? I understanding you missing Miss Famous, I can't bare the thoughts of leaving my little baby, it breaks my heart.

jamieanne said...

It's nice to know that I'm not the only one...I always feel so left out whatwith everyone picstexting or textpiccing or whatever it is on their totally sweet new phones.

I don't think it helps the dog-less situation much, considering I live in what I believe is the most dog-filled residence in all of NY. I'm glad to know I'm not the only one there either. I miss her so much it sometimes hurts. I'm sure you can relate to that too.

P.S. Ali, I'll take you and Famous ANYTIME!