Monday, February 7, 2011

Back to Life, Back to Reality

I'm back to life, I'm back to reality. Where have I been the last 10ish months? Hard to say. Here, there, everywhere. Actually, not here. Definitely not here. But there and everywhere for certain.


It's embarrassing, really. I've got no excuses. Except I had a baby. And then I had the wind taken out of my sails. Then I had a husband who decided to go back to school. And I had to move. So I had to settle in. And then I had to enjoy a winer without snow. Wait a minute, did I catch a winer in there? I meant winter. Certainly not winer, and definitely not whiner. If you enjoy whiners let me know, cuz I've got a babbling girl I could certainly send your way for the winter.


Anyway, the point is I'm back. And I'm ready to party. Preferably in these:






But more than likely, I'll be wearing these:
It's just how I roll these days.

4 comments:

love.boxes said...

Congratulations on the baby! Glad you are back :)

ali said...

MORE, MORE!

I dream of the day we can wear our topsiders together.

marcie b said...

seriously. i still check in from time to time just in hopes that this day would finally come. love you, miss you and am going to throw on my golden version of the latter in your honor. let's be honest you will never see me in anything as painfully high as the former. keep it coming. perhaps you have inspired me to come out of retirement myself.

Ashley A. said...

I'm just dying to get out of my Uggs (we all know they are really fUggs). It snowed again here. 2011 is not off to a good start- never ending winter. Maybe I should join you in P.A.