Sunday, June 7, 2009

xoxo, I Love You

Today it's blustery outside. Odd for the month of June. Feels more like winter than summer, and I'm actually pleased to spend the day inside. Something about days like this make me wish I had someone to write a love letter to with this charming ruby red rose-scented ink. There's something so enchanting in the idea of opening a hand-written note that is scented with ink. Something of a lost art.






I could write one to G, but he's so practical, he may think I'm a bit loopy for spending $30 on ink to write something down when I could have just told him to his face.

4 comments:

Lorilee said...

it's posts like this that make me miss your blogging. :)

Sarah said...

Aww, you're back! Yay!!!!!!!!!

Lane said...

Def. more romantic than gchat. I was thinking maybe the ink was red...and then you could write a ransom letter like it was written in BLOOD!!

I guess that's not as romantic.

Ashley A. said...

Elle Woods used scented stationery in Legally Blond. I'm all for the ink though, I image each stroke on the page releasing some floral aroma.