Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Halloween Countdown "Don't Forget!"

An invitation is one of the most important details for any party. It sets the overall tone and expectation. Of all the Halloween invitations I've been tempted by over the years, I always come back to this one. It is the most clever and hysterical of them all. Oh, I'd just die if I received this...literally. Years ago, I remember they had a tutorial on how to make this. But now, you can just forget all that pish posh and buy 'em pre-made. Not bad.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is the best invitation I have EVER seen. Now I want to have and/or attend a Halloween party.

Kate said...

Wow, these are SO cool!!

marta said...

i love these!! you're right. all the pish posh is now taken care of, thanks to martha..

Lane said...

This one time I invited a boy to a dance by going to the butcher and leaving a chicken liver (maybe cow liver?)on his doorstep with a note that said "Liver Die, will you go the Halloween Dance with me?"

I thought that was hysterical. Just leave it to Martha to make it cute and marketable.

Kristi said...

I love these!! Who wouldn't want to receive one of these? Thanks for the tip...