Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Poolside

I've always told myself that if I can come home at the end of a long day (or even for a dip in the afternoon) and jump in my swimming pool, that's when I'll know I've made it. Turns out, I still think I'm right about that. I don't have a crystal clear pool to call my own in NYC, so I take advantage as much as possible when I'm home. That's why I've been away from bla-bla-bla-blogging. Too busy swimming--and living my dream. If only for a little while.
P.S. SPF 30 at ALL times (55 on the face). I'm not getting skin cancer.

6 comments:

angie said...

i am all about the sunscreen - ask lane - its 50 for me! great tan-enhancer - well, maybe not - but great skin protection!

Lorilee said...

Jamie, I'm a pool lover also. Nothing better than a hot day, cold diet coke and a refreshing, CLEAN pool.. oh yeah, and spf 50 too.

ali said...

Too bad it's raining. :(

Lane said...

Haha! Angie will have the last laugh when it comes to living melanoma-free. She got some taunts in college for her strict regimen of SPF 50.

Now all I want is a spray machine in my shower that mists my entire body with SPF 50--so I can traipse through the sunshine with no fear of surgery!

I'm A said...

lucky girl! but i hope this rain hasn't spoiled any vacation plans.

Jen said...

I'm glad you're swimming and taking a break from blogging...that means I get to see you a little!